thanks, j.crew...

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

crud. crud. crud. crud. Well, they are one step ahead of the game. J.Crew sent me an email introducing their new Spring/Summer 2013 collection. It's not February 1st yet, and like I had expected, many of my wish list items will never come true because i'd have to give my first born, sell both of my legs and go bald to own em. Though this really chaps my butt, I can still admit that they are just lovely to look at and if I have to loath over them I will, and not spend my pennies. Cheers to wardrobe in wanting and dreaming.

1. Portrait Collar Popover 2. Stubbs & Wooton for J.Crew Classic Linen Slippers (Caribbean Pink) 3. Short-Sleeved Embellished Sweater 4. Snakeskin Tuxedo Shorts 5. Fan Fringed Necklace 6. Lace-Striped Tuxedo Pants 7. Etta Snakeskin Cap Toe Pumps (Dried Lavender) 8. Short-Sleeve Beaded Sweater 9. Collection Fringed Linen Skirt 10. Linen Tropical Tank & Kira Metallic Sandals

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground