can i get a "hallelujah?"

Thursday, January 3, 2013


For real, can I pa-pa-pa-pleasse get a hallelujah? It's true, the day as come, it's the grand opening of my etsy shop selling my artwork as an artist! Sha-bang! What a great way to start off the new year! Did you know that this was such a pain in my neck putting off such a task? I don't know why it has taken me so long, but now, with a click of a button, it is finally up and runnin' and I do believe I have butterflies in my stomach. Im scared no one will like it, purchase it, or even take a peek at it! But either way, this is a huge step for me and I am proud to announce that artist rachel anne robbins is welcoming you to take a peek at the grand opening of her etsy shop! come one, come all: 

Do ever be so kind, as I am new at this, and would like a great support group! You guys already rock so let's get this business a-boomin'!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you might want to frame your art on your etsy shop and take pictures of the pieces on your wall, so that people can't download them and print them themselves! love your work!

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground