i am raw.

Friday, January 25, 2013


I could keel over and die with this exciting news I'm about to share. i have been selected to be featured in my first art show as a raw artist.    Raw Artists is an independent arts organization for artists, by artists. And I'm talking all kinds of artists: hair stylists, makeup artists, musicians, painters, photographers, you name it. This art show is nation wide covering the west coast, southwest, midwest, east coast & australia. For those of you in the area, the RAW Artists show I will be at and featured in is on February 21, 2013 in Salt Lake City, Utah at The Grand @ The Complex. To purchase tickets, which are only $10.00, mind you, just click on my artist profile Rachel Anne Robbins RAW Artist Profile and click "Buy a Ticket for this Artist." I assure you, it's going to be a feel good time. This isn't like any other kind of art show, this is a great event with live music, great food and a diversity of artists. It's laid back and it's the place to be! I'd love your support and hope you guys can make it out to the big night! This is pretty exciting for me, as I have never been involved in something like this before and for once, it will be nice to be recognized for some hard work!

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground