five things you don't even know about me...

Thursday, January 24, 2013


So this was a ball. I love when you see little trends fire up through instagram. Sadly, sometimes I can't help but join in, especially when it's your turn because someone chose you to do something. So I had a little fun sharing with the instagram world, five things they don't know about me. Since you're my friend too, I thought I'd share here as well.

1. My nickname is Nance, short for Nancy Drew because I love to go ghost hunting, anything haunted and mysterious. In high school, I went to Savannah for a weekend with friends, just to go ghost hunting. 2. I sang "Love Shack" acapella, by myself, on the Jay Leno show during commercial break. 3. I was physically attacked by a homeless drunk man who jumped on my back in Chester, England. That was awesome. 4. My weakness is cheese with cranberry cocktail juice. 5. And aside from my marriage, I have been dating Leonardo Dicaprio since age 8. I've been to the Titanic Exhibit twice and cried...

do you still think im okay after I just spilled all of that to you? Sure hope so.

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground