an embarrassing artists interview.

Monday, April 1, 2013


Okay, okay, before you state your opinions, I would like to honestly admit that I have trouble watching this interview of myself. This interview was from my art show in Salt Lake City this past February. So many thoughts rush through my head as I watch this. For one, I pat myself on the back for being able to speak my thoughts and express my views on my own artwork. I have found that when I speak publicly of my work, I can't find the words to describe it. So a job well done on that. As for the other thoughts in my head, I am so aware of the nastiness of my hair. I live in Utah my friends, and during this time it was freezing cold and I haven't had my hair done since November, and it is so trashed. I am so embarrassed of my appearance. Also, for those of you who don't know me or have never met me, I don't think I sound like that in person, nor speak with those mannerisms, I believe this is all a huge mess of stage fright and being a first timer in front of the camera and I can't help but sit back and think, what in the world is going on? Can I get a re-do? 

It's fine though, we are all hard on ourselves, are we not? My personal favorite part is when I have to look right into the camera and express how I am a Raw artist. Smiling could have helped this poor poor attempt of being a professional but hey, I do what I can, and I am so happy that this event in my life is a wrap! Enjoy the interview! 

1 comment:

mrslrob1 said...

I think your interview was AMAZING. You did great and I am so proud of you. You are very a very talented lady even thought you are still a little girl in my heart. Congratulations on you great success. Can't wait to follow you throughout your career. Love you Rachey!!

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground