grace's iconic beach style.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013


I know, I know. I obsess over Grace Kelly a little too much, but how can I not? I am been itching for some summer beach days like you wouldn't even imagine sine January and I am driving myself berserk. With that said, I have been given large amounts of time to find the perfect suit and get ready for some tropical adventure. I always turn towards Grace for her style and one thing I love about her is that she is simple and clean. Maybe it's easy to pull it off with such a beautiful face, but it's effortless nonetheless. I have always been wanting a starch white suit, but I haven't had the best of luck in finding it... Until this year and I am so giddy about it. And it's just waiting patiently in my closet waiting for me to try it on for size and take a little dip in the sea. It's my Grace get-up and it excites me!

1 comment:

Elora said...

Where did you find it?!

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground