oh, the places you'll go...

Thursday, April 25, 2013


I have an itch. I've had an itch for years, I believe it's deep in my blood, and thankfully with my luck I've married a boy whose blood boils to travel the world as well. I thought I had a pretty impressive resume, if you will, when I began dating the Zoo telling him my whereabouts outside of America. I had some Caribbean Islands, Cabo, London and Ghana, Africa... and at the age of twenty-two, I think that's pretty awesome to have seen those places, don't you?

Then here comes the zoo, though he is four years older than me, and he's been all over the map! Let's just say, he's a sucker for Mexico. I love to hear stories about his travels and his adventurous side. It makes me want to pick up my bags and jet out, right now. I mean now. I have eyes that are yearning to see the world, ancient parts of the world, where I will stand all amazed. I have too large of a list of places to go, ruins to see, sea's to splash in.

I can't wait to take on these adventurous travels with the one I love, whether we do it while we are young or when we are wiser, it will be experiences that I'd cherish. I can only day dream now. But I will say, my one true love, and one of the most precious memories I hold in my life was my trip to Ghana. I'll never forget those days.

The world is a beautiful place.


No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground