jaime and her king.

Thursday, April 11, 2013


Where do I begin with Jaime King? From the retro Nurse Betty in Pearl Harbor to the southern belle Lemon Breeland in the Hart of Dixie, Jaime King is one of my favorites. She is chic, glamourous, unique, classic, and a modern version of today's Grace Kelly when it comes to fashion, style & beauty. She's Hollywood's best kept secret, and I love that she keeps a low profile. Her style is impeccable, and I absolutely adore this candid photo of her and her husband, film director, Kyle Newman. These California dreamboats will make you toot your own horn! I just had to brag for them of their coolness & natural sense of being nothing short of fabulous.


No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground