aperture this, and aperture that.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013



I have a great deal of respect for photographers. You see, as you know, I got a nice new camera for Christmas and I've probably pulled it out twice since. And I hate that, but, when a camera is larger than your chest wrapped around your neck and people look at you with a not so normal expression on their face and you have no idea what any button means, a little intimidation comes into play.

Thank the heavens above, I am not alone though. My cousin Ash just got one as well, and lucky for me, she dropped by today and showed me a thing or two and we had a fun play date playing around with our cameras. For being required to take a photography class in Fine Arts, you'd think I would have learned a thing or two. Unfortunately, the photography terms are equivalent to geometry for me. Say what? Too many things to know. So I am happy there will be one more of me on our family vacation in South Carolina this June. She'll make it a lot more fun to snap with.

So with that said, I am in pure practice mode and I want to make sure that all of you know, I am not trying to be some photographer here. I just wanted a great camera to capture special moments in my life. So this is just practice on my new prop, my first fresh spring flowers of the year. Sure does add a lot of pizazz to the bungalow.

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground