weeks work in the studio.

Saturday, February 9, 2013


Ah, another week's gone by and it's great to see some progress. As you've seen, my C.Z. Guest portrait is complete and I'm a happy mother to it. I have spent very little time on my Abstracts for my Senior Studio class. It's so bad of be, but I forced myself to the studio on a Saturday, yes that's called dedication, and introduced a second layer to the process. This new series of abstracts I am doing is slightly different than my other four. With the same concepts and pattern, the twist is the fact that I am introducing the pouring technique which has been a lot of fun to work with. Although, the process is slower due to drying time and it's taking a lot of patience to see it evolve and form into work that I'll love. And continuing on to my "Luck Be a Lady" Portrait Series, next up, an Audrey Hepburn look-alike from the Streets of Paris during fashion week. This head shot of this girl blows my mind. She has so much spunk and elegance to her and I cannot get over how much she takes after Audrey. So, a pat on the back for making from progress, and onward we go!

two week countdown to the DISCOVERY art show! to purchase tickets go to: RAW Artists: DISCOVERY Art Show

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground