art website created.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013


I'm pleased to announce that  my new art website is up and running. No, it's not a .com, but that's okay. In due time, it will be, but for now it's a .weebly.com. It has a ring to it, don't you think? The purpose of this site is to dedicate it to all of my artwork. Here I will update current works of art, my inspirations as well as early work and all work created. Of course, I am still going to blog and post about my artwork here on my blog. This art website of mine, is strictly for documentation of my work. Therefore, there will be little explanation and so on so forth. You got me? Any hoo, I am super excited about this so go take a gander and have a ball! Thanks friends!

1 comment:

Mickelle said...

love your art. your abstracts are so beautiful

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground