a valentine for all you boo's.

Thursday, February 7, 2013


 It's coming. The love boats are making way and I am so excited! I love Valentines Day. Last year, I went all out. I mean all out. I decorated my room as if a cupid came in and threw up every where. Gross way of putting it, but that's how crazy I went with the holiday of looooovvve. Sadly, with the Zoo having dibs this year on our adventurous day, I'm kind of taking advantage of kicking back and saving some dough and I'm holding my horses the best that I can to not spend mula on crafting supplies to deck out the place. 

But then I see my amazing white brick 1930's fireplace that is screaming at me for some sweetheart garland... and I've never had a fireplace quite like this one, EVER and who's to say I'll be living here in this bungalow a year from now, so I don't know what to do. If I break, I've got to at least do it cheap. While I fuss over this dilemma, I have a few sweet treats to share with you that are my favorite Valentine nicknacks. 

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground