in the midnight hour.

Thursday, February 14, 2013



I'm nearing close to midnight, and it's only the beginning of my journey through you know where...

Art History tests are the mother of all mothers. They will whip you till you keel over and cry. I don't know or understand why I continuously take an art history class every semester. I find no reason to give myself a break from these horrendous essay tests which take no less than two hours to take. I just enjoy the mass amount of information I learn that I keep coming back for more, but the tests, are such a buzz kill. Each test calls for an all nighter, and I'm not proud of it, but it's just how I work. I crank it out, I push through the night and I take it the next day and then I crash and burn and land an 'A.'

I didn't get home from school till about 9:30 tonight and I come home to find the Zoo watching wrestling shows, more power to him, and I can't help but think how lucky he is to be going to bed within the next two hours. I've just gotta push through the night, focus and get it over with so that I can finally celebrate Valentines Day with the zoo. I have no idea as to what we will be doing, for he's got it all figured out, but all I know is to be ready by seven and it's all I can think about. I am so excited! Even if the date isn't anything too miraculous, I know it's going to be a feel good time because  I'll be with the Zoo.

I hope you all had an awesome Valentines Day and that you are looking forward to the weekend as much as I! xoxo

p.s. above is my latest abstract painting that will be featured in the Discovery Art Show. It's the first one out of a series of six. I am really excited to dive into this series and get it going. This painting is titled, "Le Boulevard" which is a 24"x24" oil on canvas.

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground