it's a birthday for the greatest woman i know.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013


Really, Friday is my mom's birthday, but I'll be out on that ol' desert road to California so I wanted to give her a shout out when I have the chance to. I love  my mom so much. She is one of my very best friends. She's one crazy firecracker, has the most youthful spirit and sets such a great example. She has so many talents and magnifies them in the most humble way. She is today's modern Doris Day and I'm pretty sure she would have been Lucille Ball's best friend back in the day. She is a riot, always down for a feel good time, always smiling, lively and giddy. She teaches me the power of youth, to age naturally and gracefully but contain the youthful spirit you had as a youngin' and maximize it by hundred. She is the life of the party, with a heart of gold. A friend to all, the most selfless wife, and the most giving mother. She is worshipped by her grandkids and goes out of her way to tell superhero stories, over and over and over and over and over again. 

I just adore my mom in every possible way. She really is my favorite person and I look up to her more than she'll ever know. Happy Birthday Mama, you're looking better than ever, Dad can hardly handle himself!

1 comment:

LoAnn said...

I agree with you 100%

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground