adios twenty-ten.

Friday, December 31, 2010

my people, my people. 
life of 2010 is coming to an end.
with that said, imma gonna allow you to enjoy
some photographs of people and memories of this past year
that allowed me to have the best of times.
p.s. my christmas was splendid. strangely, i took no pictures.
it's because i was too in the zone with my family. honestly,
i was enjoying every moment from the snowed-in cabin at sundance.
to the "greed" compositions. i have the best family, and i sure do love them to death.
and yes, i know these are a lot of pictures...listen, i had a really fun time this year.




































i really hope you all had a great year.
i know i sure did and i am so thankful for my family and friends
who made it turn out the way it did.
im a really happy girl.

5 comments:

SHANNON said...

what a wonderful way to capture this past year! lovely photos! :) PS: I just posted my next FREE BLOG GIVEAWAY! :) SKV6.BLOGSPOT.COM

Nicole said...

ohh my... i almost cried after seeing this. We had such a great year! Love you and can't wait to see you soon! :)

Marlee Gennille said...

your year looked great. cutest style ever.

J & J said...

rachel anne. rachel anne. prettiest girl in all the land.

i love u.

1SliperJoe said...

Awesome Blog! Lovely photos! Im following you guys, if you like my videos follow me also. Cheers from Portugal

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground