drew bear is three.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

happy birthday to my favorite nephew ever!
baby drew-ba-lu
is turning a whooping three years old today!
i can't believe it, but at the same time, i can.
i love this little nugget so much.
he really is a hoot & a holler .
i can't get over how much personality he has
in that little body of his.
i love his monsterous laugh.
its very contagious.
i love his huge head.
especially when it's blonde and shaved.
i really love hanging out with drew because
he is so entertaining, and adventurous and loving.
i love when he calls me ra-ra and cringe when he calls me rachel
he sounds too much like an adult, but at the same time it cracks me up.
overall i am just really thankful to be a part of andrews life.
he's my favorite boy ever.
happy birthday my little andrew.

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground