birthday wishes to my two pretties.

Monday, April 23, 2012



happy birthday to my dear cousin estelle who is no longer this little toe head of mine but instead a full blown firecracker of a teenager! i love seeing her grow up. she gets cooler by the day, more beautiful and so much more fun! i can never get enough of this bombshell. and a very special happy birthday to my grandma jean, who is no longer here with me. i miss her all of the time but i am so very grateful for the scent of cigarette smoke i smell on occasion while at home or in my car, and i know that it is her by my side. she was so beautiful and full of life and wisdom. happy birthday to my two pretties who will always hold a dear place in my heart!


No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground