four months.

Monday, February 21, 2011


i had a sweet little reminder of whats to come in four months last night. my not so little cousin came to visit her family and BYU's campus in hopes of attending the university next year. lucky me, i got a personal visit myself from lexi lu which reminded me and kept us both SANE until we see each other again in only FOUR MORE MONTHS. the beautiful reminder is that of the one and only:

HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SOUTH CAROLINA. 
my home away from home. my sweet mothership. my childhood island. the place of all places. 
the island that is most deserving of all countdowns. so let the countdown begin. 
4 more months till im back in my zone. 

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground