The JCrew Life.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Do you remember the Wallgreens commercials where they made life look like a wonderland. Where everything was perfect and dandy and the town was straight out of the 50's? Everything was picture perfect. It's true. 
I loved those commercials. 
They were full of much imagination. 

I feel the very same way about JCrew Ads. 
The pictures seem so ooo and ahh. 
I can't describe it really. 
But I do wish I could live a day in JCrew Life. 
What would it be like?




3 comments:

J & J said...

i love the new blog makeover. seriously, it looks good.

Shannan Monson said...

totally agree. i'd gladly live there with you.

liz said...

your new blog looks so good.. ok how do you do your headers like that? i need to know the secret!

and, i wish my life was a jcrew catolouge all the time.. i want my pojo blog to look like a fitness jcrew ish type feel.. it needs some serious help and attention!

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground