America's Best Dance Crew.

Friday, March 21, 2008

I have a new fetish of mine that I haven't spoken of yet and now I am ready to share it with you : It is simply an MTV show called, "America's Best Dance Crew." The dancing is sick. I can't get enough of it and so here are some clips of my favorite dances throughout the season. Two of the dances by two different groups were from an Episode dedicated to Michael Jackson. Each group was given a certain song to dance to and recreate an updated version of Mike J dancing. This dances are amazing!



Second Thriller dance, this might take you to the website,
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1582476&vid=214572


This is supossed to be Street Dancing throughout the past 30 years. The group after this had to do the same thing to the exact same music, but different dancing. Take you pick.
I love how the crowd gets so pumped and my favorite part is the Salt N" Pepper "Push It" Part.





you best believe i am up and dancing right now.

enjoy.

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground