the hills are alive.

Friday, August 3, 2012


the hills are alive with the sound of UTAH. holy cow, can you get a load of this view? Because I cannot. Last night, the zoo and I took our second and final photo shoot session with the most talented Leo Patrone. This shoot was for engagements and we about went on an adventure to find the perfect spot. I think we got the best seat in the house of the valley. Leo has traveled all over and kept repeated himself saying, this looks like New Zealand. I was beyond excited when we were taking photos. I cannot for the life of me wait for these bad boys to be edited and ready to view. I'll keep you all posted! woohooo!!

1 comment:

Brady and Brittany said...

Sooo pretty! I can't wait to see the pics either!

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground