arts taking over my world.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012



art school is ruling my life again. whats new? i have been nonstop drawing facial features and the anatomy of the human body as well as wrapping it up with my first painting in my painting II class. this is another spin off of the butterfly painting. instead of butterflies, i took a few of my favorite vintage brooches and took them to the test. the top honey bee brooch was a doozy. im not so much of a fan, but the bottom two i was surprisingly pleased with. lets just all keep our fingers crossed that by professor is just as pleased in my critique tomorrow. i can't get over how much it's been feeling like finals week and i still have a month and a half to go. it's been a busy bee semester, one that has dragged on like a pile of bricks tied to my ankles and sinking me under to the bottom of the sea. dramatic, i am very aware but honestly... im ready to get spring and summer time a rollin' and be done with these classes. they haven't been so hot for me. blah. (sorry, bottom photo is a little fuzzy. took it with my iphone.)

1 comment:

Lindsay Nicole said...

You are SOOOOO talented! These are amazing!

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground