a wet winter wonderland.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012


oo-ah. i want to thank mr. chris silas neal who created this "navy" film for kate spade. this perfectly describes my thinking process in life right now. 
my favorite season : summer. 
my favorite thing to do in the summer : bask in the sun and swim like a fish in the sea. 
my only problem : it's currently january. 
why this film perfectly sums up my mixed emotions : because it's currently january in utah, still has yet to snow, it's 50 degress and sunny which is almost easy enough for me to throw on a suit and swim with the fish, but it aint quite there yet.
so: so im in a rut of mixed emotions. 
therefore : im in a wet winter wonderland.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

What a dream. Let's start planning our summer.

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground