gah. i love this song oh so much. elvis has so much soul. i will say though, at times i find myself laughing at his stiff body movements but i know he's just feeling the music. zekey zoo and i watched my all time favorite suspense movie, "the skeleton key."
this movie gets me every time for the following reasons :
1. kate hudson, america's golden girl
2. takes place in the south : new orleans, louisiana
3. it's filled with jazz bands & gumbo
4. haunted plantation home produced of two famous ones i plan to visit
* the felicity plantation & the oak alley plantation
5. the bayou
6. the eerie voodoo & witchcraft of the south.
i make sure to watch this movie every time i go home to georgia, and luckily it's always on a huge thunderstorm kind of day. at the end of the movie while the credits were rolling, this song of elvis' comes on every time and i just love it. keep the credits a-rolling. i fall in love every time. enjoy this jam on your monday afternoon.