zekey & rach take on the storms.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

not the best quality, i know but i love this photo. zekey zoo and i have been having the best of times with the utah storms. no, they ain't nothing like my georgia thunderstorms, i can't give them that credit. but a storm is a storm so we'll take what we're given. we venture off to the top of the mountains at sqaw peak, park the car, sit on the hood and watch the lightening from cities afar. it's like a free light show, so we dig it. yaba- daba doo.

3 comments:

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

i really LOVE this picture of you two. You both look amazing and tell Zeke that I never knew he had such amazing eyes underneath is PSYCHO glasses! Just kidding...you know I don't really think they are psycho, just quoting my psycho son. Really though....nice eyes:)

Unknown said...

oh pleeezzzzzz....squaw peak? you're telling me all you do up there is "watch lights" ? you wild child. I know you!

Brady and Brittany said...

i like you guys!

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground