Provo Keeps Me Young.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's true. there are always so many activities, dessert parties, dance parties, you name it parties, that are constantly keeping provo children young and alive. to be honest, it's quite exhausting. thrilling, but exhausting. the older i get here in the valley, the more familiar faces become and we all just take in each others company and have a gay old time.
i'll tell you. provo suites me. FOR NOW. oh my word, just for now.
for now.
provo: you've given me great friends.
provo: you've given me a great start to another year.
provo darling : you keep impressing me...














2 comments:

Rebecca Anderson said...

gooooood post. i like it.

danielle said...

i love you.
let's hang out this weekend

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground