Goodbye Sweet Santa Monica.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016


I'm just going to make this really brief since I feel as though I have so much to catch up on. News is, we had to say goodbye to Santa Monica last July (2015) and make the move BACK to Utah. To say I was devastated and slightly depressed is an understatement. You know my struggles with Utah and truly, once we left, I didn't think I'd ever move back. Why would I? I have no reason to. I have no ties. I was simply there to gain an education and once I graduated we were out. Well, this just is another example as to how life can bite you in the butt. 

A great job opportunity has brought us back to Utah and we've been here for almost a year now. Along the journey back, we welcomed a puppy into our family, Banjo, as well as a soon to be baby boy. I'm pregnant and due July 4th. So, despite my 10 year old moping, our family is very blessed right now and overwhelmed with joy. 

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground