I've Got a Christmas Sweet Tooth, And a Cavity to Prove It.

Thursday, December 19, 2013


This isn't just a sweet tooth, its that and everything in between. It is freezing here (surprise, surprise) and the only way to keep me warm, besides my nightly ritual baths and the heater, is eating and consuming everything in sight because I want to, because it's fun, because it's cold, and because it's the holidays and that's what I do. I'm pretty sure I have a few cavities, actually I know for a fact because I can see them. Therefore, January  1st is going to be one heck of a disciplined day with a trip to the dentist! Christmas is getting the best of me! And I can't stop. Christmas treats are just too pretty to decline, don't you agree? So I'm just going to eat up and enjoy my holidays and then put myself in time-out come the new year. Until then, eat up!

But for your Christmas sweet tooth here are the recipes from above. 1. Linzer Star Cookies 2. Cranberry & Pistachio Nougat 3. Chocolate-Mint Crackle Cookies 4. Peppermint Meringues with Chocolate Filling

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground