This Is It.

Monday, October 26, 2009

ah-hem. hello? bloggers? earth to all of you.
every. single. one. of . you.
i have amazing news, well for me, but i have to brag to all of you.
today is a big day. as my friend tyler weaver dramatically puts it
"the king shall smile down on us..."

IM GOING TO THE PREMIER IN SALT LAKE OF THE KING OF POPS DOCUMENTARY: this. is . it.

take a deep breath, i know... you are all so jealous and envious of me. i would be too. this is tuff information to handle. I can't even handle it myself.

all i can say is night shall be epic. i except the night to end with the whole theater wrapped up in a michael jackson dance party.

so here's the deal: Us, pretty young things, whether we are black or white, we wanna be starting something, so we're going to go on with our bad selves, like smooth criminals. it's going to be dangerous. what a thriller this shall be.
mj: you rock my world.

im humiliating.

2 comments:

J & J said...

you are special, is what you are. and yes, i'm jealous. have fun. do a dance for me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground