I Miss.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I miss moving out of the apt. with Kate even though it was a pain. We bonded and had our fair share of slurpees.


I miss playing with the booger, Baby Andrew.


I miss my Cali Q.


I just love this picture. But I miss my parents too even though my dads not in this picture.


I miss driving past this house on the way to work. It's a southern one.


And I DONT miss putting my bike Penny together! Yes, the stork has dropped her off on my Aunts doorstep. We're in love.

5 comments:

J & J said...

i'm obsessed with that picture of our kitty. i'm putting it on my blog. your post made me kind of sad. i miss some of those things too....like mom and dad.

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

have you been riding penny? i love that you named her penny. when do you get to move in to your new place? how is school?

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

Well once I put Penny together I rode her that night. She's a beauty. Liz has her cruiser too so we are planning on riding our bikes sometime this week. I don't move in to my apt until thw 26th and I haven't started school yet. School doesn't start until the 27th which is awesome planning and timing. But I am having so much fun with Rob & Liz. I am so glad I chose to stay here. And I surprisingly love the bed in the basement. It's amazing. I call shots on that bed if you and Zach ever need to get rid of it. The water is still freezing to the point where I can't breath when I shower, but the plus side is, my hair has never been softer. It's awesome.

Anonymous said...

I love how I get NO love on helping you put Penny together....

Kate said...

Yay! I miss our bonding/moving days too...kinda...just the bonding part. and I am soooo happy that you got penny put together. :) I can't wait to see her! you'll have to ride her to our house to visit. ps. did I mention that I miss you?!

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground