an august wedding.

Thursday, August 8, 2013




My best friends and I have this rule "No roommate left behind." Boy did we stick to it like soldiers. The four of us managed to get married within a year. That's kind of unheard of with a group of best friends, if you ask me. Nik was the last of us to tie the knot and boy did she go out with a bang. Her wedding was spectacular - probably one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been too, and I feel so blessed to have been a part of it.

Nik was stunning, to see her glow with happiness brought so much joy to me. I just do really adore her and Jordan. I'm so excited for their marriage and can't wait to hear of their adventures in San Francisco. She truly is such a blessing in my life and I'm so happy to have Jordan as part of our "family" now.

One more wedding to go and I do believe that will be a close to my wedding season. What a fun weekend it was to be with my girls again. Hope that day comes again real soon.

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground