lovebug.

Friday, February 26, 2010


my queen b has been in my head today.
simply because im obsessed with her.
and she's obviously obsessed with me.
we make a great combo.
she loves tuna. i love tilapia. we're both pretty hairy. luckily, i got the better genes, for my hair is blonde. she loves to model for photo booth. although, in her last model shot she seems a little concerned. im crossing my fingers that she doesn't really believe that's what she looks like. she's the sexiest cat in the neighborhood. it's so obvious by the way she struts her belly when she does her cat walk.

i love my little lion. she loves me.
we're about to reunite and prance all around in twelve days.
relax kitty witty. sissy will be home soon.

meow.

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground