Young Love.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just like the rest of the world, I am sure that most of you tuned into American Idol last night. I already have some favorites in mind just from the first night. I would like to ask all of you to vote for the blind man every week and keep him on. Like Jake Vela says, "I have unlimited texting, he'll be getting my votes every five minutes of everyday." Perfect. Thank you Jacob. I would also like to ask your opinion of Miss Bikini Bottoms. Was she being serious? What happened to class? Does anyone own it anymore? Sad. And I would like to give thanks to the Rocker Girl who busted out Baracuda. Guitar Hero and Rock Band players all praise you. 

And last but not least, for those of you who missed the opening of American Idol, you never got a load of this. Young Love. Sweet Innocent Boy Crazy Love: for David Archuleta. I fell of the couch, held myself so I didn't pee and rewound about 10 times to get a great belly laugh. I have never seen anything more hilarious! I imagine this is how Shelly reacted when Blake Lewis unfortunately did not win the title of the next American Idol. OH MY GOSH. It reminds me of my Leonardo Dicaprio Days. Just kidding, I'm still living them and forever will. 


SUGGESTION: To keep from having your ears bleed maybe stop the video at 1:00. They get a little too dramatic, loud, and out of control. In fact, they're monsters. 


5 comments:

danielle said...

bikini bottoms: such crap. she wasn't even a good singer.You might like this article: http://www.usmagazine.com/news/idols-kara-dioguardi-stands-by-bikini-girl-attack That's right Kara, i knew i liked you!
blind man: um hello. so great.
Asa from last night: mmm. ash & i have a crush & want to babysit his daughter.
Why don't people take American Idol seriously anymore? This is a big deal.

J & J said...

i will vote for the blind man. bikini bottoms can kiss it.

Sarah Young said...

Hey thanks for the fortune telling woman! You're too cool! And I agree with jenna, bikini bottoms can kiss it. (and she would)

Alexis. said...

ewwww i didn't not like bikini girl.
she wasn't even that goooooood!! ah

Ashley Kay said...

HAHAHAHA...
ok first off- bikini bottoms needs to go. she is so annoying.
second off- those david archuletta fans killlll me!
third- i think we all need to get together to watch since I now watch it alone.

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground