new shop to purchase my artwork!

Monday, May 13, 2013


Hello all of my beautiful friends! I have news for you all involving my artwork. I am currently focusing on my new artwork shop, which is


I'm currently deciding wether or not my big cartel shop will take over my etsy shop. I just love the design and cleanliness of this one and would rather showcase my work on it over my etsy. Unfortunately, there is not much work to be purchased at the moment, but I am currently, and slowly working on a series of smaller abstracts that would add a splash of chicness and color to a gallery wall or work space, whichever you desire. So do stay tuned! I will be adding work randomly on a weekly basis. All work is original therefore, there is only one of each! 

Thanks for you support and love!

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground