featured on ME OH MY!

Friday, July 8, 2011

hi guys! im really excited to say that my good friend, Nicole Davis, of ME OH MY! blog has featured my newest painting of butterflies! She had asked me to paint her a piece for her and her daughter Presley and I was so pumped to do so! Presley's 3rd birthday was this week and the theme was butterflies and bubbles! Aint that so fun? So I sent the painting in a car of my roommates clear down to California and made it in time for the big day! If any are interested in a painting themselves you can email me at Robbins757@gmail.com and we'll chat about rates!


to view Nicole's blog : Me Oh My! her blog is a hit and i highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Craig & Kim Ballard said...

Rachel I love this! I saw this painting and fell in love with it. I had no idea you were so talented! I want one please! miss you xox

Nicole said...

YES YES YES! LOVED our chat the other day about this. Can't wait to see all your new paintings from this summer!

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground