zekester test #1.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011


eek. the zeke mister is a huge fan of random get to know you games and quizzes. me... not so much if i am being challenge without a study session. zeke had much contemplation during the past week of questions he wanted to ask me over a test. trivia questions, all about him. he's so in love with himself...

so i accepted the challenge. after 30 minutes worth of jotting down the test i looked over to find that the test was about 30 question long. fill-in-the-blanks, multiple choice, and true or false. zeke wasn't screwing around that's for sure. i was excited for this challenge until he sarcastically spit out the words, "i will break up with you if you get below a 50%."

okay zeke. he made me take the quiz in front of him. TIMED. the quiz was timed. if you know me, you know i don't do well with quizzes or tests, let alone if im being timed. so i was a little nervous. well im grateful that each question was a bloody trick question. for instance :

11. I want to go on my honeymoon to : (JUST PICK BEST ANSWER)

      a: Jamaica
      b: Tahiti
      c: Turks & Caicos
      d: Aruba

 i'm pretty at one point in time zeke squad has mentioned he liked ALL OF THOSE PLACES. and what on earth does, "just pick best answer" mean?
long story short i circled B: Tahiti. Apparently, I was wrong. I still dont know what the correct answer is because I was stubborn enough to drown out the sound of his correct answers.

I got 24 out of 41 correct. How embarrassing... we've been dating for almost 4 months now. good news is, if you do the math, i barely got over 50%. so we're still dating...

phew.

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground