channeling jackie's greecian style.

Friday, March 20, 2015


Jackie, Jackie, Jackie where do I begin? I absolute love all of the photographs taken of Jackie when she was ever in Greece. This was mostly when she became Jackie Onassis having married Greek's Aristotle Onassis. 

She is a vision. Her color palettes of red orange and azure blue's are on point and I love that she goes back and forth between a perfectly tailored dress worn in Acropolis in front of the Parthenon and then hits the Greecian streets in slim cropped pants and knit shirts all topped off with her infamous silk hair scarves. Can I pull off a silk hair scarf? I just don't know. Do I even have the guts to find out? Not so sure, maybe I don't have the guts here in Santa Monica but I could feel a little bit more bold in Greece. 


No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground