bucket list : los angeles series

Friday, September 5, 2014


Football season has arrived, which is exciting. Though, I'm the kind of gal who likes to tune in to one game and one game only, which would be my football team. Whereas, the Zoo likes to watch every single football game ever played, meaning my Saturdays are shot from here on out.

But at the same time, I have had a list of things I've been wanting to see and do in Los Angeles, and most of them I have a feeling the Zoo wouldn't be so thrilled about. I don't blame him as they are more feminine activities. So now I'm thinking, I'm going to spend my Saturdays with my gal pals and have no shame in doing so because I'll know the Zoo is perfectly content surfing in the mornings and sitting on the couch screaming at the tv the rest of the afternoon till the sun sets.

As for me, I'm going to explore, eat and set my eyes on Los Angeles! So I've created a bucket list and I plan on checking off every single one.

places to eat: 
 - Belcampo Meat Co. 
- Bottega Louie
- Reel Inn
- The Polo Lounge
- Gracias Madre
- Blue Plate Oysterette
- Pinks Hot Dogs
 - Randy's Doughnuts

see & do: 
- Santa Monica Bowling Lawn
- Annenberg Beach House Pool
- Spend a day sketching at The Getty Villa
- LACMA
-Visit Marilyn Monroe's Home
- Beverly Hills (Hollywood) Tour
- Nethercutt Museum
- Griffith Observatory
- Pantages Theater
- The Magic Castle
- Stahl House 
- Bikes Santa Monica Boardwalk

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground