beginning the abstracts of the semester.

Thursday, September 12, 2013


Oh I can't explain to you the excitement that is filling up inside of me. Finally, FINALLY we are beginning to paint and it's the third week into the semester! I don't understand what has been taking so long but my first day of painting has been a blast! This is the beginning stages of my first abstract I'll be working on. I'm experimenting a lot with acrylics, water-soluble graphite and ink and I am having a field day! I really can't wait to get into the studio and work, and the size of the canvas is even better. It's large and in charge and perfectly square being 36" x 36". I don't know if it can get any better than that... I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground