mr. & mrs on the eighth of september.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012


















I may be biased, but September 8, 2012 really was a perfect day. It was very personal, special and unique. It was a day that was ordinary and far different from any other day. The weather was perfect, the sun was basking in the valley and everything was more than alive. I am more than grateful that I was able to have my grandpa perform the ceremony. Him being there made everything that more special and personal, emotional and touching. Having majority of my family and friends there gave me a great and overwhelming feeling of pure happiness. Being in the Temple gave be a beautiful perspective of eternal families and that we can be together forever, not just in this life, but in the life to come. It was a peaceful day. No jitterbugs, no butterflies, I felt nothing but peace, joy and love. Zeke is a really special person. I haven't met anyone quite like him. He stands out of the crowd with the kind of person he is. I love him so much and I am so glad he is my zoo forever! I love my family so much. I am grateful for my parents and there love and support. I think my sisters are out of this world. I am grateful for my nieces and nephews that were there and im more than grateful for my extended family. For my grandparents, all of my aunts, uncles and cousins that were there on this special day. I have always had a tight knit family and our relationships with one another are very  strong. There were a lot of tears of joy on this day. I am grateful for my solid group of friends that were there to cheer on and support Zeke and I. This day was nothing short of a party, that's for sure. I am so glad I was able to  have Leo Patrone capture each and every moment. I can't stop looking back at these photos of my wedding. They are contagious and I am beyond obsessed. I'd give anything to be able to relive the moments of this day. Honestly, it was all too good to be true, I'm pretty sure it was a dream.

p.s. I sorted all of my wedding photos into individual posts, so if you dare, do continue scrolling, for like forever. there are about 7 posts of the wedding. whoops.... i couldn't not put all of these photos! I just love them too much. 

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground